Here's what to do when you want a code review.
You will be told who your code-reviewer(s) will be.
Ask your assigned code-reviewer(s) for their github usernames.
Go to your
For each reviewer you have been assigned:
Invite a collaborator
- Type the github username of the reviewer, and select them
Add <username> to tv-show-dom-project
- Make a PR from
- Click the settings cog-wheel next to Reviewers
- For each reviewer you have been assigned
- enter the reviewer's username and select them
- DM your reviewer on slack to say that your code is ready for review
Note: you should NEVER merge this PR into the
Read the Giving Feedback page for how to do this.