- All episodes must be shown
- For each episode, AT LEAST following must be displayed:
- the episode's name
- the season number
- the episode number
- the episode's medium-sized image
- the episode's summary text
- You should combine season number and episode number into an episode code:
- Each part should be zero-padded to two digits.
S02E07would be the code for the 7th episode of the 2nd season.
S2E7would be incorrect.
- Your page should state somewhere that the data has (originally) come from TVMaze.com, and link back to that site (or the specific episode on that site). See tvmaze.com/api#licensing.
Note: Provided your project meets the above requirements, it can look however you want.
Here is one example layout.