- Complete all requirements from Level 100
- Add a "live" search input:
- Only episodes whose summary OR name contains the search term should be displayed
- The search should be case-insensitive
- The display should update immediately after each keystroke changes the input.
- Display how many episodes match the current search
- If the search box is cleared, all episodes should be shown.
If you have been fetching the episode data from the API, be careful not to cause many frequent requests with this search feature. The search should look through an in-memory copy of the episode list. Do not fetch the data again each time something is typed!
Note: Provided your project meets the above requirements, it can look however you want.
Here is one example layout.