Want to make a change to this week but don't have the time? Click here
Want to report a bug in this week? Click here
If you are teaching this class in the coming weeks you must instruct your trainees to complete the instructions below.
If you trainees do not arrive with these steps completed then you will lose a lot of time on your first lesson. You should consider running short mid-week sessions the week before to help trainees get set up.
We highly recommend joining the relevent Slack Channel for this module. In this channel you can ask questions, get advice from previous teachers and discuss lesson content.
For general Syllabus feedback and help you can post in cyf-syllabus
- Week 1 - Node [Self-Hosted Slides] - 21/06/2020
- Created by London and Jim
- Glitch and Codesandbox had issues
- Possible non starters.
- Didn't have reload button (code sandbox).
- Groups tended to just rely on the one trainee whose setup was working. or work locally.
- Last exercise needs rework
- Don't just return the data sent by user
- "Why would you do this?"
- Breakout room exercises could have been more difficult